An Innovative Solution to Rejuvenating the Face
How Vampire Facelift Works
Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers, (commonly known as dermal fillers) lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape. But HA fillers can cause problems near the eye. Also, the injector of HA fillers can chase a wrinkle and create a shape that looks foreign to the person’s face or even foreign to this planet.
The HA fillers may improve volume deficits but do little to improve skin tone quality and skin texture. By using the Vampire Facelift technique you can simultaneously restore your youthful appearance, add volume, improve skin tone and skin texture.
3 Most Common Signs of Aging
- Collapsed Facial Shape– decrease in facial fat pads, muscle tone, and collagen cause a droopy appearance due to decreased blood flow of smaller blood vessels of the face.
- Gray Color of the Skin– due to decreased blood flow of smaller blood vessels of the face.
- Decrease in Skin Smoothness– Resulting in the looking “worn”, “tired” or “droopy.” The rosy hue or liveliness (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
There are 3 Steps of the Vampire Facelift® Procedure
First, our injector (1) uses HA fillers to create a beautiful shape. (2) Then, the physician isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood, (at Fountain of Youth Rx we use Platelet Rich Fibrin Matrix). (3) When these growth factors enter the face (injected by the physician), the activated multi-potent stem cells are able to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
1. Creating a Beautiful & Natural Shape
- Initial product used – Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Fillers (such as Restylane)
- Very specific techniques are used to sculpt a younger appearing face–while still keeping the shape natural.
- Vampire Facelift® procedure uses mathematics of beauty defined by much research to avoid creating an unnatural shape.
- Every injector has their own artist eye to help you attain the best possible results one of Dr. Suarez’s best attributes.
- After creating a more youthful, natural shape, then the physician harvests from the woman’s own blood (hence the name Vampire) growth factors that her body would normally use to heal damaged tissue.
2. Isolating & Activating the Magic of Your Blood
- First, the staff will draw enough blood needed for your procedure. (may vary according to your specific needs or desires)
- Then, the blood collected will be placed in a centrifuge to get the most effective portion of platelet-rich plasma called the Platelet Rich Fibrin Matrix (Our office uses one of the most innovative technologies to provide this high-quality option).
- Taking about 10-20 minutes from start to finish.
- Then the platelets or PRFM is activated to cause the release of at least 8 growth factors that would normally be used to heal injured tissue.
- These magical growth factors are then injected back into your face to cause increased collagen creation, new blood vessel formation, improved skin color, and improved volume.
3. Injecting the Magic into Your Face
- Using numbing cream and a very small needle to help decrease discomfort, you will be injected with your own growth factors back into your face in a particular way.
- These growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin (tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should be generated).
- The pluripotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured!
Vampire Facelift’s Amazing Results:
- The Results of these 3 steps are to produce younger-appearing skin you are seeking.
- Improving the volume which decreases the saggy appearance
- Improving the quality of the skin
- Improving skin color and
- Improving skin texture.
- Effects of the procedure continue to improve for 2 to 3 months
Usuallylasts for at least 1 to 2 years which is much greater than dermal filler alone.