The Pure Female Injections has been shown to help with the following:
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Dryness (with resulting painful intercourse) from Menopause or from Breast Cancer Treatment
- Decreased ability to orgasm
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Lichen sclerosis
- Lichen planus
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Chronic pain from trauma from childbirth (episiotomy scars)
- Chronic pain from mesh
- Chronic interstitial cystitis
5 Female Sexual-Pleasure Problems & Why Doctors Don’t Discuss Them:
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: Research has shown that approximately 1 in 20 (or 5%) women suffer from this disorder. Women become aroused but have much difficulty with orgasm. This can be so frustrating that desire for sex decreases and sexual intimacy tends to be avoided.
- Dyspareunia: Research has shown that reported incidence is around 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 women. Woman suffer with severe discomfort and pain during with sex. The pain can range from moderate to severe. Dyspareunia may arise from lichen planus, lichen sclerosus, or other skin problems in the genital region. Usually if caused by decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm it may be resolved with bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
- Genital Mismatch can contribute to both Female Orgasmic Disorder& to Dyspareunia
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder (most commonly but not always associated with Sexual Desire Disorder). Research has shown that approximately 1 in 20 (or 5%). Women who suffer with this may want to have sex but have much difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal. This can decrease the desire for sex decreases and intimacy tends to be avoided.
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Low desire). Research has shown that around 10% of women suffer with this problem. Remember, that this is not counted a disorder unless it’s disrupting the woman’s life.
- (The above shocking statistics came from the Practice Bulletin in Obstetrics & Gynecology April 2011)
Why Women Suffer Even After Seeing the Gynecologist
Research shows that only about 14% of women EVER talk to ANY of their physicians about sex. With around 4 in 10 suffering from a sexual disorder, why do only about 1 in 10 ever talk to their physician about sex? The reason may be that research shows few proven treatment options. Both physician and patient would be discouraged by discussing a problem for which there is no proven solution, therefore, the doctor just doesn’t ask. The official recommendation of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology appears to be psycho-social therapies. Notice that the only treatment offered conventionally are vaginal estrogen, topical testosterone or psychotherapy. No wonder only 14% of women ever discuss sexual problems with their physician.
There are many reasons that treatment of a sexual disorder may improve the quality of your life. Evidence shows that an improved sex life leads to more energy, more creativity, increased confidence, less depression, and improved overall health.
The Orgasm Shot® (Pure Female Injections®) procedure is a very specific method of using blood-derived growth factors to grow healthier vaginal tissue in order to rejuvenate the vagina which will help relieve women with urinary incontinence and sex problems.
Something To Think About:
The numbers of women who suffer from sexual problems – 30-50% (depending upon the age) are discouraging (the higher incidence is seen in younger women). These numbers only include women who are psychologically distressed. If a woman avoids sex because one of these problems but claims to not be bothered by the lack of sexual activity, then she’s not counted in these statistics. Is it possible that a woman just learns to tolerate less than optimal sexual activity (rather than Activating the Female Orgasm System) and so eventually does not consider the sexual condition to be a problem?
Another Issue Women Do Not Like To Discuss: Urinary Incontinence
Urinary incontinence is the involuntary leakage of urine. It means a person urinates when they do not want to. Control over the urinary sphincter is either lost or weakened. Urinary incontinence is a common problem that affects many women, especially years after child birth. After the Pure Female Injections® patients with mild to moderate stress and urinary incontinence have significant improvement. Many women have been able to stop their medication or avoid surgery entirely.
How the Procedure is Performed:
First, the staff will draw enough blood needed for your procedure. (may vary according to your specific needs or desires)
Then, the blood collected will be placed in a centrifuge to get the most effective portion of platelet-rich plasma called the Platelet Rich Fibrin Matrix (Our office uses one of the most innovative technologies to provide this high-quality option).
Taking about 10-20 minutes from start to finish.
Then the platelets or PRFM is activated to cause the release of at least 8 growth factors that would normally be used to heal injured tissue.
Since these areas have been numbed with the anesthetic cream, the woman feels little or no pain.
Then, using a very thin needle, then your own growth factors are injected the clitoris and into the upper vagina into an area most important for the sexual response, the O-Spotto rejuvenate and enhance the sexual response. stimulate vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation to aide in activating the Female Orgasm System.
Most women report decreased urinary incontinence, improved sexual stimulation and better orgasms within days or, at most, within 4-6 weeks of treatment.
The Most Common Improvements Women Like to Brag About After Receiving The Pure Female Injections™:
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina).
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Stronger orgasm
- More frequent orgasms
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased urinary incontinence