A Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Cell Therapy called the P-Shot
Corrects Erectile Dysfunction (ED) & increases both size and hardness.
Platelet Rich Plasma PRP Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®) Cell ED Therapy may provide more natural and long lasting effects in comparison to other treatments for erectile dysfunction. In approximately five weeks, tissues within the penis re-grow and this regenerated tissue increases the hardness of your erections while expanding both length and girth of the penis.
This program for sexual regeneration involves both the PRP P-Shots Cell Therapy and the use of a penis pump, a regimen I refer to, simply, as yoga for the penis. The pump helps further grow the length and girth of the penis by expanding the tissue and increasing blood supply.
PRP Therapy for ED, Peyronie’s disease and Lichen Sclerosus take the form of a Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®) in which platelet-rich blood plasma with growth factors is injected directly into the penis. The procedure involves minimal discomfort, while producing impressive results.
The use of a penis pump, combined with the Priapus Shot®, helps to straighten the penis, increase it’s length, girth, and hardness in just a few weeks after the procedure.
Top 10 benefits of the P-Shot:
- There are many benefits of P-Shot therapy – patients have reported some of all of the following :
- Provides a Potential Solution for Erectile Dysfunction
- Increases Blood and Nerve Circulation to the Penis
- Improved Strength and Intensity of Orgasms
- Increases Sexual Stamina
- Increased Libido and Penis Sensitivity
- Provides a Solution for Men Post Prostate Surgery
- Synergistic with Testosterone & Viagra/Cialis Therapy
- Treats Peyronie’s Disease (curved penis)
- Medical Solution for Lichen Sclerosis (plaque build up)
- BONUS: Increases Length & Girth of the Penis by up to 10 to 20% and Improves Appearance
How the P-Shot is Performed:
Step 1: A numbing cream is applied to the treatment area while you lay comfortably. You will also be given a simple local anesthetic that further ensures your comfortability.
Step 2: Your blood sample is drawn and placed in a special centrifuge to spin for 10 minutes.
Step 3: Your Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is carefully drawn into two syringes.
Step 4: Five separate injections of PRP will be administered, two along each side of the shaft of the penis (4) and one in the glans or head of the penis, all taking only a few minutes.
Step 5: A Penis Pump will be placed for 10 minutes to ensure the PRP holds into the treatment area, enhancing results. That’s it!
When Should you expect results from the P-shot:
For some, results are experienced immediately. Most people will begin to see results within a few weeks with maximum benefit after three full months.